Our uniform is comprised of:
- Pale blue/white polo T-shirt
- Purple school sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey/black trousers or grey/black knee length skirt
- Lilac/White or Pale blue/white gingham or striped dresses may be worn during the summer term
- Black sensible shoes (please note trainers are not suitable for day to day wear in school)
School logo sweatshirts and cardigans are available from:
Bolton Market Complex
Tel: (01204) 392610
We also ask you provide your child with a PE kit, which should include:
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt
- PE pumps
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name.
Jewellery and make-up, including nail varnish, should not be worn in school. Children with pierced ears should only wear studs, for safety reasons.
To purchase any items of the uniform, please click the image below: